AHA Publications Guidelines
AHA’s publications contribute to the knowledge of those working in the agricultural industry and in turn, the strength of our animal health system – and we would love to feature your work! Anyone involved in the animal health sector is encouraged to submit articles about their achievements, research or innovations in agricultural production, a personal profile or an opinion piece
AHA publication guidelines:
- Articles should be original, previously unpublished and not under consideration for any other publication.
- Pictures/photos are to be in JPEG or TIF format and of a high resolution – 300dpi.
- References should be limited to 10 or fewer and supplied in modified Harvard system.
- Complete author details must be provided, including name, job title, organisation and location.
- Articles of an advertorial nature will be assessed for suitability.
- Articles can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Submissions will be edited for clarity, style and length to ensure they fit within AHA style and standards.
- Submissions should be relevant to the theme of the issue – see below for the themes of the next three editions.
Please remember the AHA team are here to assist you with the submission process. If you would like some guidance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.