Animal Health Express and Stock Health Monitor
Our monthly electronic newsletter, Animal Health Express (AHA Express) provides subscribers with the latest company news, events and animal health information.
Our biannual print and digital publication, Stock Health Monitor (SHM), equips Australia’s alpaca, cattle, goat and sheep producer communities with the latest information on avoiding, managing and controlling livestock production conditions.
Both of these publications contribute to the knowledge of those working in the agricultural industry and in turn, the strength of our animal health system – and we would love to feature your work! Anyone involved in the animal health sector is encouraged to submit articles about their achievements, research or innovations in agricultural production, a personal profile or an opinion piece.
If you’re interested in submitting an article for AHA Express or SHM, see our publication guidelines and submission dates below.
AHA publication guidelines:
- Articles should be 300 – 1500 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Articles should be original, previously unpublished and not under consideration for any other publication.
- Pictures/photos are to be in JPEG or TIF format of high resolution 300dpi.
- References should be limited to 10 or fewer and supplied in modified Harvard system.
- Complete author details including: name, job title, organisation and location.
- Articles of an advertorial nature will be assessed for suitability.
- Articles can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Submissions will be edited for clarity, style and length to ensure they fit within AHA style and standards.
AHA submission dates:
|AHA Express 2016||SHM 2016|
|June edition – Thursday 9 June||Autumn/Winter edition – Thursday 23 June|
|July edition – Thursday 7 July|
|August edition – Thursday 11 August|
|September edition – Thursday 8 September|
|October edition – Thursday 6 October|
|November edition – Thursday 10 November|
|December edition – Thursday 8 December|
Please remember the AHA team are here to assist you with the submission process. If you would like some guidance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.