Resources and Guidelines
Animal Health Australia (AHA) works with its members to maintain and improve Australia’s favourable animal health status, to ensure the viability of Australia’s livestock and aquatic industries.
AHA produces a range of publications to communicate corporate activities and provide updates on specific programs and projects.
Intergovernmental Agreement on Biosecurity (IGAB) Submission
The IGAB is an agreement between the Commonwealth, state and territory governments (except Tasmania) to strengthen Australia’s biosecurity system. On 26 July 2017, Dr Wendy Craik, chair of the independent Intergovernmental Agreement on Biosecurity review panel, presented the final IGAB report.
Online training resources
- Exhibition Bird Biosecurity – Australian Chicken Meat Federation
- Poultry Meat Biosecurity – Australian Chicken Meat Federation
Brochures and factsheets
- Goat Health Brochure (pdf - 165 KB)
- Screw Worm Fly brochure (pdf - 883 KB)
- Ruminant Feed Ban - Stock Feed Manufacturers (pdf - 1 MB)
- Ruminant Feed Ban - Retailers (pdf - 1 MB)
- Guidelines for Determining Whether an Unlisted Disease is an EAD under the EAD Response Agreement (pdf - 485 KB)
Jackie Poyser, Communications and Partnerships Manager
Phone: (02) 6203 3902