Strategic Priority Four
Deliver Member value, organisational performance enhancement and sustainable resourcing
Manage the company effectively, using best practice systems and processes, and deliver ongoing business efficiencies.
Identify and develop new funding models to ensure future financial sustainability.
Enhance our people’s capability, capacity and culture.
Proactively manage information and relationships to meet Members’ needs and enhance services.
Best use of technological systems and processes to enhance AHA’s program management, communications and outcomes.
- An effective and sustainable organisation underpinned by solid business systems and processes.
- Best practice corporate and program reporting, governance and management of operations.
- Enhanced strategic partnerships and collaborations with Plant Health Australia and other organisations.
- Alternative and enhanced funding sources and streams.
- The full potential of AHA’s human resources is realised.
- A safe, healthy, positive and professional working environment.
- Strong positive working relationships exist with and between Members.
- AHA’s service delivery is modern, flexible and professional.
- Easy, efficient and accessible services suitable to needs of Members.