Animal Health Australia (AHA) works with its members on programs and projects that aim to maintain and improve Australia’s favourable animal health status.
All open public tenders, expressions of interest (EOIs) and open competitive quotes can be accessed on this page, and some will also be advertised on the Australia Government’s AusTender website.
AHA is seeking expressions of interest from experienced designers, writers, editors, developers, trainers and facilitators for the provision of services in Australia. AHA wishes to develop a register of consultants interested and able to assist AHA and its members in developing and delivering biosecurity training activities and programs, with an emphasis on animal health.
How to submit a tender
- Find and review the tender document
- Decide if you are suitable for the project
- Seek legal advice on any draft contracts
- Prepare your submission according to the tender guidelines
- Complete any tender checklists
- Lodge your submission according to the guidelines
- Await review—we’ll be in touch with all tenderers and can provide feedback on unsuccessful bids.
Mr Tony Marks
Executive Manager, Corporate Services
Phone: 02 6232 5522