Animal Health Australia (AHA) works with its members on programs and projects that aim to maintain and improve Australia’s favourable animal health status.
All open public tenders, expressions of interest (EOIs) and open competitive quotes can be accessed on this page, and some will also be advertised on the Australia Government’s AusTender website.
The Farm Biosecurity Program relies on nation-wide surveys of producers to assess awareness of biosecurity and whether adoption of biosecurity practices is influenced by the program as measures of success. These surveys help inform the future direction of the Program.
The result of this survey is expected to provide insights into awareness, attitudes and behaviors towards farm biosecurity to help AHA and Plant Health Australia develop new biosecurity communication tools and activities.
AHA invites tenders from individuals and/or organisations for the provision of Market Research Services.
How to submit a tender
- Find and review the tender document
- Decide if you are suitable for the project
- Seek legal advice on any draft contracts
- Prepare your submission according to the tender guidelines
- Complete any tender checklists
- Lodge your submission according to the guidelines
- Await review—we’ll be in touch with all tenderers and can provide feedback on unsuccessful bids.
Mr Tony Marks
Executive Manager, Corporate Services
Phone: 02 6232 5522